RECIPE: HOLIDAY BRIE

Friday, December 26, 2014

Merry Christmas!
If you happen to have a lot of people to entertain in the coming weeks, this is the most welcomed appetizer/finger food I've served in the past few months. And you'll only need three ingredients:

I poured the syrup I kept from poaching pears over the brie before baking

Brie
Pear (any kind except for asian pears which are too high in water content)
Cranberry (or other dried fruit)

We cut up four pears to cover a whole brie baked in a 10 inch dish.


If your brie is too big for your baking dish, cut it up.
Scatter cranberries all over, and arrange pears on top.
Bake at 350 for at least 10 minutes, or until it's all melted if cut up/the brie is puffed up if it is baked whole.


Serve with small spoons, alongside ciabatta, rye, water crackers.
 

Best kind of pears I found for this? 

Forelle
Rocha
Bosc











P/S

No holiday party would be complete without dessert:

(That is, unless you happen to forget to invite me to yours)


Wishing all my dear readers a food filled holiday!

*I believe I wished you all the same thing last year too*




Subscribe